(1-2 cloves minced garlic)
(2 thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms)
- Pour oils in a heavy-bottomed, deep pan. When oil is heated, sauté ginger, (garlic), and meat.
- When the meat turns light in color, add water, dashi powder, and bouillon.
- Add daikon (and shiitake mushrooms), and bring to a boil. Turn down to simmer.
- Skim off any scum that comes to the surface and throw it away.
- When daikon is soft, add harusame.
- Add sake and soy sauce. Taste the soup, and add more sake and/or soy sauce as you like.
- Put a little chopped long onion in the each bowl, and then ladle in the soup.